The Paperight Blog
Updates from the Paperight team
can i be forwarded with the past exam papers for both pure & literacy maths grade 12.
CNBL, I’m not sure if you’re a student or you work at a printing business, but I hope this is useful either way: Paperight allows any business with any printer to act as a print-on-demand bookstore. If you want to buy a book print-out from a Paperight outlet, find outlets here: http://help.paperight.com/outlets/
Here’s how it works:
* Find a business or organisation with a computer, Internet connection, and a printer (a large laser printer or photocopier-printer is best). It’s good if they also have a way to bind the pages for you, such as a ring-binding machine or binder files. The best businesses for this are usually copy shops, but any business with a good printer can work.
* The business registers as a Paperight outlet here. It’s free to register, and takes less than a minute.
* The outlet then finds the book you need on Paperight. For instance, if you’re a nurse, you might want them to find you the Newborn Care book.
* The outlet enters your name on Paperight (it will appear on your print-out), and clicks a button. They are now legally allowed to print it out for you.
* The document is then instantly and automatically prepared for printing. The outlet downloads and prints out your book.
* You pay the outlet their printing costs, plus the publisher’s licence fee (the outlet pays Paperight, and we pay the publisher). This is calculated on the outlet’s screen on Paperight.
* You have your print-out. Happy reading!